Finnlo Varon XTR BT Ergometer Exercise Bike
Finnlo Varon XTR BT Ergometer Exercise Bike - Silver is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FINNLO Varon XTR is a premium ergometer that can be used to get fit through secure, targeted endurance and circulatory system training. The highly varied computer programs on the Varon XTR motivate you to do regular fitness workouts and will never bore you in the process. A dynamic step movement warms up your circulatory system so you can burn more calories and fat. This way, you not only promote better health, but also perform a targeted workout for a slimmer, nicely shaped body.
Effective ergometer training with the Varon XTR can lead to the following results:
- Improved endurance and physical fitness
- Body weight and fat reduction
- Strengthening of the leg and buttocks muscles
- Body toning and tissue tightening
All of the functions on the Varon Loxon XTR are controlled via the computer with its clear LCD Blue Blacklight display. This permanently displays 9 values, including: Distance, time, calories, speed, step frequency, performance, training program, 400 m rounds and your pulse. 8 exercise profiles and 2 pulse programs ensure the most variety. These can be easily adjusted using the quick select buttons. You enter a certain wattage or pulse value and your ergometer will control the resistance levels independently, to keep these values in check. The rotational speed independent load control can be set to a range of 41 steps, between 20 and 400 watts (in accordance with standard DIN EN 957) Additional premium features: Recovery pulse measure with fitness score, tablet/smart phone holder and a USB charger port.
The perfect seating position can be achieved on the FINNLO ergometer Varon XTR thanks to its multi-way adjustment. The handlebar and saddle / seat can be vertically and horizontally adjusted. A padded saddle / seat also ensures more comfortable sitting during longer workout sessions. The Varon XTR Plus is fitted with a low maintenance induction braking system, precision ball bearings and a 8 kg flywheel mass to ensure fluid, quiet running.
Important product information:
- Ergometer class HA in accordance with DIN EN 957-1/5
- Performance in watts, 20-400 watts adjustable in 5 watt increments, rotational speed independent
- Comfortable, very low entry level
- Grooved belt system and premium ball bearings for the perfect rotation
- Low maintenance induction braking system for particularly even movements
- Clear, easy to use training monitor with 9 simultaneous displays, 8 automatic fitness programs and 2 pulse programs
- Displays distance, time, km/h step frequency, calories burned, pulse, wattage, program and 400 m rounds
- LCD display with blue blacklight
- Tablet/smart phone holder and USB charger port
- Integrated pulse receiver for commercial chest belts (optional)
- Quick start button for pulse programs
- Approx. 8 kg flywheel mass
- Gear transmission ratio: 1:8<
- Integrated transportation rollers and level compensation
- Max. body weight: 150 kg
- Dimensions set up (LxWxH) 112 x 55 x 130 cm
- Net weight: 41 kg
- Power supply: 230 V, 50 Hz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.