The FINNLO Finum III - an ideal beginner cross-trainer for your home. The cross-trainer workout is the joint-friendly alternative to jogging or walking, the difference being that you burn more calories on the cross-trainer. The constant arm movement means that the large muscle groups in your upper body are worked, which strengthens your entire body. The efficiency of your workout is increased and you can tackle excess fat reserves in a targeted manner.
Working out on the FINNLO Finum III:
- Improved endurance
- Strengthens 90% of your entire musculature
- Reduction in body fat and effective weight reduction
- Tighter tissue and body toning
- Look younger and more vital
FINNLO cross-trainer FINUM III – high-quality technology and fittings
A high-quality grooved belt ensures an even drive. The resistance is generated by a permanent magnet brake system that allows for fine tuning of the resistance. You regulate the strain manually. A precision ball bearing and a high-quality 16kg centrifugal force easily overcome the top of the stroke and guarantee very harmonious cardio training.
LCD display and heart rate measurement
All important workout data are shown on the LCD display. You can check in on your workout thanks to the practical upper heart rate limit. You can measure your heart rate using the integrated hand heart rate sensors in the handles.
- Transmission ratio: 1:8
- Drive system: Grooved belt
- Brake system: permanent magnet brake system
- Precision ball bearing
- Recovery heart rate with fitness grade
- Permanent display: 1+5
- 22 cm Footplate distance
- Manual resistance setting
- Centrifugal force: 16 kg
- Color: silver/anthracite/red
- Max. permissible body weight: 130 kg
- Dimensions when set up (L x W x H) cm: 131 x 63 x 162
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.