The Datsusara Gear Bag Core is a smaller version of the Gear Bag Pro. It has plenty of room to carry gear for your various activities and enough pockets to keep things well organised. Made from hemp canvas which is naturally anti-microbial, breathable, durable, and environmentally friendly. The new version includes PALS
webbing strips for attaching extra gear or they can be used with our Bag Accessory Straps (BAS sold separately).
• Body made of hemp/organic cotton canvas
• Size total 14"H x 21"W x 13"D (36x54x34cm), capacity 3,822 cu. in. (62L)
• Main compartment 14"H x 16"W x 13"D (36x59x34cm)
• Zip end pockets 14"H x 2.75"W x 13"D (35.5x7x33cm)
• Side velcro pockets 8"H x 6"W x 2"D (21x16x5cm)
• Front left side small velcro pockets 3"H x 4"W x 2"D (21x10x5cm) & 3"H x 2"W x 2"D (21x5x5cm)
• Middle zip pocket 6"H x 6"W x 2"D (15x15x5cm)
• Inside main compartment water resistant zip pocket 5"H x 6"W (13x15cm)
• 1000D Polyester reinforced bottom panel, water resistant
• Mesh end pockets with elastic securing loops that will fit up to 4 large water bottles, towels, etc.
• Neoprene padded handles and detachable, adjustable shoulder strap
• Removable velcro logo and name tape velcro patch area
• YKK® self healing zippers
• Includes Nasty Bag Core for wet/soiled gear separation, 22"H x 15"W (56x38 cm)
You will likely never need to wash your Datsusara bag as hemp stays naturally clean due to it's antimicrobial and breathing properties. In case you do we recommend you only hand wash in cold water (cold water prevents material shrinkage) and line dry. It is possible to machine wash the bags but it's tricky and we cannot warranty against damage from machine washing.
Datsusara provides a 3 year warranty on bags against faulty manufacturing. If your item breaks in any way due to a fault in manufacturing while under warranty we will repair or replace it free of charge. If you have trouble with any item out of warranty let us know and likely we can still offer some options for you. Datsusara reserves the right to refuse any warranty claim that it deems to be the consumers fault due to misuse, such as loading up bags with C4 or practising Jiu Jitsu with badgers.