Many requested a smaller Datsusara backpack for children, cycling or just carrying small loads without sacrificing organisation. And so we now proudly introduce to you the Battlepack 16L! It's the right size to handle everything a kid might need to carry for school or for folks of all sizes on other adventures. It certainly stands out from the cheap synthetic backpacks and it's tough as nails.
Made from hemp and organic cotton canvas canvas which is naturally anti-microbial, breathable, durable, and environmentally friendly.
The 16L name comes from the capacity size of the pack which is 16 Litres (981 cubic inches) and this will be our new naming convention for all bags soon.
- Body made of 55/45% Hemp/Organic Cotton
- Size total 15"H x 12"W x 6"D (39x31x15cm), capacity 981 cu. in. (16L)
- Main compartment 15"H x 10"W x 4"D (39x25x11cm)
- Large zip side pockets 11.4"H x 1"W x 4"D (29x3x10.5cm)
- Front upper zip pocket 5"H x 6"W x 1"D, (13x16x2.5cm)
- Front lower zip pocket with mesh divider 9"H x 9"W x 1"D (23x23x3cm)
- Back plate unzips to padded laptop storage area 15"H x 9.8"W (39x25cm)
- Top side zip pocket, microfibre lined for scratch sensitive accessories 5"H x 6.5"W, (13x17cm)
- Inside main compartment, multiple zip mesh pockets and divided back pocket with hydration bladder suspension tab
- Media player compartment with headphone port to top centre
- Sternum strap (adjustable)
- Comfortable back and hip padding
- Strong top side handle with D-rings on sides
- YKK® self healing zippers
- Removable logo with velcro patch and velcro name tape patch area
- Includes Nasty Bag Mini for wet/soiled gear separation, 17"H x 12.5"W (44x32 cm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.